NOCs, LICENSES & PERMITS
(Required to Start a business or establishing an NGO, INGO in Pakistan)
While starting a new entity, Business, NGO or Company in Pakistan, business entity registration, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) or Approval or License from Federal Government, Provincial Government or District Government or any other authority may be required.
Synergy Business Consulting, through its experience of Pakistan jurisdiction, strong network of professionals and effective liasion with Government Authorities can help you get the desired NOC or License in minimum time. Some of the sectors which require an NOC or License and Synergy have helped its clients in obtaining and processing include;
- Energy Sector
- Approval/Licenses required from Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA)
- LPG Marketing Company
- LPG Fueling Station
- CNG Fueling Station
- Approvals/NOCs required from Explosive Department
- Approvals/NOCs required from District Administration/Authorities.
- Approval/Licenses required from Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
- Approval/Licenses required from Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)
- Type Approval
- License for Vehicle Tracking Devices
- License for Vehicle Tracking Companies.
- Issuance of Short Code for SMS.
- Electronic Information Services
- Card Payphone Services
- Non Voice Communication
- Network Services Store and Forward Fax Services
- Vehicle Tracking Services
- Burglar Alarm Services
- Trunk Radio Services
- Digital Radio Paging
- Audio Tex Services
- Voice Mail Services
- Video Conferencing Services
- Approval/Licenses required from NEPRA
- Approval/Licenses required from PEMRA
- License to operate as a Travel Agency/Tour Operator in Pakistan
- License to operate as Not For Profit Company under section 42 of Companies Ordinance, 1984
- NOC for NGOs for working in FATA and KPK
- Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- NOC / Securities Clearance required by Foreigners to start work in Pakistan
- NOC/ Securities Clearance required by Security Guard service providers in Pakistan
- NOC/ Securities Clearance required from Board of Investment
- And any other Registration, License, NOC or Approval required from any authorities in Pakistan, we are in the best position to help you around so that you can focus on your operations and core work.
Synergy Business Consulting can assist you in successfully applying, getting it speedily processed and ultimately obtaining NOCs, Licenses, Permits for starting specific businesses in Pakistan especially from following regulatory bodies.
Please consult FAQ page (Section-X) for further information on obtaining project NOC.
To download a sample Project NOC Factsheet for KP and FATA, click here.
A no-objection certificate (NOC) for the movement of foreigners (also known as “security clearance”) is required in certain parts of Pakistan. Officially, NOCs are required for travel in all “prohibited” areas (which are defined in the “List of open and prohibited areas” issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). However, the actual application of this policy varies greatly across the different provinces and districts.
OCHA recommends that you consult with provincial home departments and local authorities (including District Police Officers) on NOC requirements for the movement of international staff in any new area.